Aqua Gardening provides innovative gardening solutions to help you become a gardener in your home. Whichever your living arrangements, we can find the right solution for your space.
Our new Brisbane showroom is more than just a standard retail store. It’s a place where our community can come to get inspired, learn, and plan their perfect garden. We’re also embracing digital, giving you the ability to easily purchase your chosen products right in the palm of your hand.
And as always, we’re 100% focused on each customer’s individual needs. So, if you need a hand, be sure to ask one of our friendly staff.
For those that can’t visit in person, we are bringing the same in-store experience online.
You can book a time with your preferred customer success consultant, who can help you with your new set up, and answer any questions you may have. You can also choose between a phone call or a video chat. The video chat is a great option as we can help you troubleshoot problems with your garden in real time.
Our Online Experience
Our online experience brings the best of Aqua Gardening to you, conveniently. Our website is continuously evolving, using technology to bring the in-store experience online.
We believe that every gardener has unique needs and dreams, and the online experience needs to match accordingly.
Shopping with Aqua Gardening online is exactly like shopping in any physical store. You can have a chat with your preferred customer success team member, even by video if you wish. Payment via your preferred method, including cash, is also available, and your products are delivered quickly, and securely.
Check out our video now to see how it’s all done:
What else can you find online?
- Learning Hub—your expert resource for all things gardening
- Product reviews and customer Q&As
- 9 different calculators to check water quality and more
- Our reward program that gives you everyday discounts and money back
- Same-day dispatch on all orders
Also, don't forget to opt in to our garden journey after checkout or from your account, so we can send you the right advice for your garden just before you need it.
Our Showroom Experience
If you are in Brisbane, drop by our showroom to say hello and meet the team!
Our showroom is set up to give you the knowledge and information you need, according to where you’re at on your gardening journey!
If you’re a first time visitor:
- You can meet with our friendly staff
- Sit in one of our custom garden booths to browse the Learning Hub on an iPad
- Ask questions and receive feedback on your garden designs and ideas
If you’ve visited us before:
- Find what you need online and collect in store
- Fast and easy pick up with click & collect
- Reserve online first, and then learn more in store
Just looking for some inspiration:
- Browse our in-store aquaponics and hydroponics setups
- Make use of our free wifi and self-serve computers
- Take a look at our indoor grow tents, wall gardens, and self-cleaning pond
- Discover and learn about living soil and its benefits over traditional soil options
- Join the community over a free coffee at our large bar table to chat and share ideas
And as always, no matter your need, we’re here to help. So give us a wave!
We’re also available via phone during business hours. Give us a call at the number below to chat with one of our friendly team members. You can also book a time with our customer success team for a free consultation.
Showroom and Click & Collect Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am -3pm
More Questions? Check out our FAQs Help Centre