In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Flower Seed Soak stimulates the seed, to encourage a tendency for the plant to become female. This results in more flowering sites and an overall greater flower development.
How to Use Flower Seed Soak:
- Simply place cleaned, dry seeds in the centre of a WHITE tissue or paper towel.
- Fold the tissue in half and keep folding until the seeds are covered by about 3 to 4 layers.
- Shake the seed soak well.
- Apply seed soak to the tissue, continuing to apply until the tissue is saturated.
- It is important that the contents of Seed Soak do not become contaminated by fingers, tools etc.
- Next place the saturated tissue into a clean, sealable plastic bag, record the date and time the seeds were placed in the bag.
- Leave the plastic bag for no less than 24 hours and no more than 30 hours.
- Remove seeds and germinate as normal. Do not allow the seeds to dry out.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.10 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.