All-In-One Water Supplement [200g]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The 'All-In-One' Water Supplement by Organic Gardening Solutions is designed to address many of the aspects of plant health that are often overlooked. The guess work is removed, and this product is designed with to ensure thriving garden growth.
The supplment comes in an easy to use 200 gram powder pouch, and simply add 1 teaspoon to a bucket of 10L of water before watering through the garden.
The 'All-In-One' Water Supplement provides an easily soluble form of minerals, complex sugars, natural plant hormones, amino acids, humic acids, fulvic acids and azomite! In these specifically designed ratios, the Organic Gardening Solutions 'All-In-One' Water Supplement works to alleviate plant stress and promote vigorous growth of both the plants and the microbial populations present in your garden.
Note: This product is designed to supplement your water, not replace your main sources of Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium (N, P, K, C, M) - the primary nutrients. It will work optimally in an organic environment.
How to Use OGS All-In-One Water Supplement
Add 1 Teaspoon to 10L of water.
Sold in a 200 gram pack.
Dehydrated Coconut Water - Coconut powder brings to the mix an abundance of cytokinins and auxins which are essential hormones that work together to regulate apical growth and root growth, promote cytokinesis (cell division), and have been shown to slow down senescence by preventing the breakdown of proteins. Also present are amino acids, macro-nutrients, micro-nutrients and other auxin analogues to assist in seed development and flower development, and several mono- and polysaccharides which promote microbial growth.
Dehydrated Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera powder is rich in Salicylic Acid, which plays a role in plant growth, photosynthesis, ion uptake and transport, as well as in the resistance to pathogens through the production of pathogenesis-related proteins.
Humic & Fulvic Acid - Humic and Fulvic acids are organic polymers which co-ordinate and chelate macro-molecules/metals, and assist in facilitating their uptake. They also act to neutralise soil pH, allowing trace elements once bound in the soil to become available to the plant. Fulvic acids have an oxygen content over twice that of humic acids and as such are much more chemically reactive, with an exchange capacity more than double that of humic acids. Because of their small size, fulvic acid molecules can enter plant roots, stems and leaves, carrying trace minerals from plant surfaces into plant tissues. When humic and fulvic acids are applied to soil, increased root growth rates are observed.
Kelp Meal (soluble) - Kelp Meal is high in K, and is a source of trace minerals, amino acids, plant micro-nutrients and natural plant hormones.
Azomite (soluble) - Azomite is a trace element source, conditioning agent and helps plants better absorb nutrients from soil. The rare earth elements present in Azomite enhance nitrogen fixation by Azotobacter species, which bind atmospheric nitrogen and release it as ammonium ions into the soil. Furthermore, the Azomite present in our 'SuperSoil' acts to reduce stress caused by drought by enhancing Abscisic acid (ABA) production, in turn minimizing the water lost by a plant in transpiration.
|Chitosan (Soluble Chitin) - Chitin is a potent immuno-modulator within the plant, resulting from stimulation of the SAR (systemic aquired resonce) pathway, which stimulates a variety of benneficial process' within the plant. These range from increased terpene and flavinoid production, greater heat bug and stress resistance as well as a greater uptake of nutrients. Chitosan is your secret wepon to providing an unparalled harvest.|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.20 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.