Aquagarden Barracuda pumps provide solids handling capacity up to 7mm along with an eco-friendly low wattage power draw. They are ideal dirty water filtration pumps for applications such as aquaponics and waterfalls. The impellor design and large inlet and outlet will handle all debris and leaves that pass through the filter screen. Also has a non-corrosive ceramic impellor and thermal overload for additional safety. Aquagarden Barracuda pumps are able to operate out of pond when installed in-line and below the water level, see figure 2 for more information. The Aquagarden Barracuda comes with a 3-year guarantee on the motor and 2 year guarantee on impellor.
- Multi-purpose pump rated for continuous use
- Dual use - out of pond or fully submersed in pond
- Solids handling up to 6mm
- Non-corrosive, wear-resistant ceramic impeller shaft
- Fully encapsulated motor with thermal overload protection
- Foam-free inlet & removable rotor assembly for easy maintenance
- 10m rubber insulated cable
Aquagarden Barracuda Common Features
- Rated voltage 230 V/50 Hz
- 10m rubber insulated cable
- BSP threaded inlet and outlet
- Push fit outlet sizes of 25, 32 and 38mm
Aquagarden Barracuda Installation Options
- The pump must be completely immersed under water. The minimum depth of water is 15cm to prevent the possibility of drawing air into the system.
- When submersed in a pond and in order to prevent the filter from being clogged, the pump must be installed on a solid, flat surface so as not to suck up sand and silt.
- The pump can be installed outside the pond so long as it is located in a position that is below the surface level of the pond water. It should be placed on a solid, flat surface and fixed with screws.
- To connect the pump, remove the filter cover and then connect the water inlet and outlet pipes. These pipes must be well sealed and the inlet pipe primed with water before operation.
- All piping must be of an appropriate size for use with the pump to prevent clogging. Please consult your Aqua Gardening for advice on the correct size and type of pipe.
Aquagarden Barracuda Pump Specifications
|Model||Barracuda 4000||Barracuda 6000||Barracuda 10000||Barracuda 15000||Barracuda 25000|
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)||3600||6100||10000||15200||25000|
|Max Head Height (m)||2.4||2.6||4.5||5.5||9.5|
|Power Usage (Watts)||45||65||135||210||620|
|Voltage (Volts AC)||240||240||240||240||240|
|Cable Length (m)||10||10||10||10||10|
|Pump Outlet Size (mm)||25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38||25/32/38|
|Suitable For Bio Filter||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||359 x 135 x 162||359 x 135 x 162||359 x 135 x 162||402 x 165 x 189||402 x 165 x 189|
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.