The Aquagarden Mako pond pump range is highly reliable and have great performance. They are submersible pumps suitable for fish ponds, bio-filters and water features, and feature a 3 year warranty on the motor.
Mako Fountain Pump Sets include 2 fountain nozzles - a water bell and a water spray film. There is also the option of using the vertical extension pipes included to make a feature which aerates your water.
The pumps feature a 10m long rubberised cable to plug into a 240V power socket. Paired with a Mako Prefilter Sponge, the pumps can be a complete solution for fish ponds with up to 1,500L of water.
Flow rate may be adjusted on the pump housing, or using the 3 way multi-directional tee piece which is supplied with the pump.
Mako Fountain and Water Feature Pump Features
- Multi-purpose pumps rated for continuous use
- Suitable for fresh or salt water
- Dual use-out of water or fully submersed
- Non-corrosive, wear resistant ceramic impeller shaft
- Fully encapsulated motor with thermal overload protection
- Economical power consumption
- Multi-function fountain with adjustable flow rate & 15 degree tillt
- 10m rubber insulated cable
- Outlet sizes of 19, 25 and 32mm
Mako Pond Pump Specifications:
|Model||Mako 1000||Mako 1500||Mako 2500||Mako 4000||Mako 6000||Mako 9000|
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)||1050||1400||2400||4000||5800||8000|
|Max Head Height (m)||1.4||1.8||2.15||3.0||4.1||5.0|
|Power Usage (Watts)||12||20||35||70||130||200|
|Voltage (Volts AC)||240||240||240||240||240||240|
|Cable Length (m)||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|Pump Outlet Size (mm)||19/25/32||19/25/32||19/25/32||19/25/32||13/19/25*||13/19/25/32|
|Suitable For Bio Filter||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||138 × 83 × 88||138 x 83 x 88||157 × 85 × 104||216 x 100 x 140||242 x 145 × 170||242 x 145 x 170|
*The Mako 6000 model comes with a variety of metric threaded fittings, however no 32mm barb connector
|Warranty Length||3 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.50 kg|
|Type||Pumps - 240V|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.