AquaGarden SolarFree Battery Backup Solar Fountain Set 
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The Aquagarden Solarfree pond fountain kit is ideal for small ponds and water features where no power point is available. The kit includes options for fountains or water features, including a telescopic fountain riser, secondary T-piece outlet, and Calyx and Bell style fountain attachments.
The Aquagarden Solarfree 1600C comes with a solar pump, panel and fountain set including flow volume control with battery backup, and an LED Fountain light kit. The Aquagarden Solarfree offers a 2 year guarantee (excluding the battery and parts subject to wear and tear).
Get a Feature Packed Battery Backup Solar Pump!
The Solarfree 1600C model comes with a battery backup unit. The battery feature is used as a backup and will run from 1.5 hours to 7 hours depending on the setting selected. The charging time of the battery is 6 hours every day in full sun. The battery does not provide 24 hour a day power. On the pump flow curves in the gallery image above, there is an estimate of the head height and flow depending on the power / flow setting used on the battery.
The Aquagarden brand has proven itself very successful with Australian customers over the years, and this pump is the flagship of the solar range.
Aquagarden Solarfree 1600C Specifications
- Maximum Flow - 1560 lph
- Maximum Head - 3.2m
- Maximum Power Draw - 20w
- Maximum Voltage - 18v
- Maximum Current Draw - 1.1A
- Battery capacity - 12V:7Ah
- Solar Panel - 520 x 350 x 20mm
- Low Voltage Power Cord - 10m from battery to pump, and 10m from panel to battery.
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||12.70 kg|
|Type||Pumps - Solar|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.