These are our best quality water valves, which have a ball-type movement to stop water. This way a complete seal is made.
Made with polypropylene these valves are designed to control, disperse, slow and divert water through a low pressure irrigation system.
Use in conjunction with low pressure poly tubing.
Water Valve Features
- Simple on-off operation and straight through flow
- Operating pressure range up to 300 kPa
- Tapered entry on all barbed fittings for ease of installation.
- UV stabilised materials for long life.
Always install as an in-line valve with tubes connected to both inlet and outlet. Suitable for hydroponics, aquaponics and home gardens.
Water Valve Types:
- 4mm - Antelco as pictured
- 6mm - Generic tap with red handle as pictured.
- 13mm - Antelco Green Top or similar grey or black handled.
- 19mm - Antelco Green Top or similar grey or black handled.
- 25mm - Antelco Green Top.
|Type||Irrigation Barbed Fittings|
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping?
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.