These are our best quality water valves, which have a ball-type movement to stop water. This way a complete seal is made.
Made with polypropylene these valves are designed to control, disperse, slow and divert water through a low pressure irrigation system.
Use in conjunction with low pressure poly tubing.
Water Valve Features
- Simple on-off operation and straight through flow
- Operating pressure range up to 300 kPa
- Tapered entry on all barbed fittings for ease of installation.
- UV stabilised materials for long life.
Always install as an in-line valve with tubes connected to both inlet and outlet. Suitable for hydroponics, aquaponics and home gardens.
Water Valve Types:
- 4mm - Antelco as pictured
- 6mm - Generic tap with red handle as pictured.
- 13mm - Antelco Green Top or similar grey or black handled.
- 19mm - Antelco Green Top or similar grey or black handled.
- 25mm - Antelco Green Top.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Type||Irrigation Barbed Fittings|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.