Ed Rosenthal is recognized worldwide as a leading cannabis expert. Through his research he discovered that certain plants release a scent warning insects to stay away. Nature's chemistry, developed over millions of years is signaling, “this is a pest-free zone.” Zero Tolerance is a blend of these essential plant oils that will kill and repel soft-bodied insects such as spider mites, aphids and thrips; and wards off powdery mildew and molds.
The mites are coming. My blend of horticulture oils can be used both as a preventative or to eradicate an infestation. Dilution depends on whether used as a deterrent or to eliminate mites quickly. Unlike neem and soy oil, the essential oils in ZT leaves no residue, is made from pure food grade ingredients, and is proven effective against spider mites, broad mites, mealybugs, aphids, and more. A blend of cinnamon, clove, rosemary and thyme even smells good, is 100% vegan and biodegradable, family and pet friendly.
Ed Rosenthal’s Zero Tolerance® Herbal Pesticide is OMRI Listed for Organic Use.
- Description: Herbal pesticide made of Essential oils of Cinnamon, Rosemary, Thyme, & Clove
- Mode of action: Breaks down the physical body of pests and spores in multiple ways. Can be further diluted to use as a repellent to prevent infestations.
- Labeled for: All your indoor and outdoor needs including hydroponics
- Repels and Kills: Spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, thrips, ants, caterpillars, root aphids, mealybugs, scale, and powdery mildew
- Benefits: Unlike Neem oil, ZT leaves no residue and fully evaporates. It is safer for the garden than Pyrethrum, which is toxic to fish and reptiles. ZT is 100% vegan and biodegradable, family and pet friendly, and is safe for edible plants
- Precautions: Do not use on wilted or stressed plants. Best to spray at dusk or when plants are not under bright light.
This OMRI certified potent mix of essential plant oils can be diluted to repel & kill pests on farms and clones. An economical choice to incorporate into an IPM on large-scale grows.