Mineral Magic is an innovative Australian horticultural solutions company providing a wide range of sustainable products with beneficial outcomes for both our clients and the environment.
A rare mineral discovery in Western Australia's north west is a game changer for hydroponics and aquaponics, horticulture, aquaculture and home gardeners. Mineral Magic is a unique biogenic amorphic silica with many environmental benefits.
Mineral Magic's product family is initially offered under the 3 key sub-categories of;
- Lawn - Ranging from the smallest domestic lawn to the largest golf course
- Garden - As a soil conditioner for simply a plant pot right up to a 500 hectare vegetable farm
- Water - For the perfect growing medium for hydroponic and aquaponics
To cater for such a broad range of applications, Mineral Magic starts from a 5kg bag for the smallest domestic customer right through to a 1 tonne bulka bag for the horticultural professional. Special packaging options are available to resellers by negotiation.
Whilst all of the products have their own unique benefits (and many new ones being discovered with ongoing scientific research), the common thread across the complete range are the following amazing attributes;
- Water retention / water saving
- Nutrient retention meaning fertilizer saving and reduced leaching to harm the environment
- Significant increase in plant growth/crop production due to enhanced photosynthesis and therefore reduces plant exposure to stresses from climatic conditions and attacks from pest and diseases.
- Increase in photosynthesis means a greater carbon sequestration from the atmosphere and mitigate global warming
- Filtration of impurities from heavy metals to hydrocarbons due to the highly negative charged ions of the mineral
- Sustainability - Enhances and replenishes the health of whatever growing medium it is applied to.
- History has shown that we constantly keep removing the goodness from the soil at a faster rate at what we are applying back. That cycle is not infinite.