Compact Dehumidifier [12L/Day]
The compact dehumidifier is a powerful yet small model capable of removing 12 litres per day from drying or grow rooms up to 9m2 which are closed with no intake and outlet airflow. The dehumidifier suits regular rooms that don't have a garden up to 20m2 in size.
Compact Dehumidifier Features
- 12L of moisture extraction per day
- suitable for room sizes up to 20 m2 / 50 m3
- variable humidity settings, from 30% to 65%
- 2.4L water tank
- water tank auto shut-off
- carrying handles
- continuous drainage feature - 1 metre of drainage hose included
- operates as an economical clothes dryer
|voltage/frequency||220 - 240 V / 50HZ|
|refrigerant||R-134A (CFC FREE)|
|moisture removal||12 LITRES/DAY (30˚C @ 80% RH)|
|recommended room size||20 M2 / 50 M3|
|water tank capacity||2.4 LITRES|
|dimensions (w) x (d) x (h)||31.5cm x 19.4cm x 46.7cm|
|power control||HUMIDITY CONTROL|
|optimum running temperature||5-32˚C|
All dehumidifer models undergo stringent, comprehensive legislative and regulatory testing by independent govt. accredited bodies to ensure our products meet the highest Australian industry standards possible.
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||12.96 kg|
|Type||Dehumidifiers and Aircons|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.