Coronavirus COVID-19 update
Date Posted:17 December 2021
Aqua Gardening COVID-19 Update
A message to our customers
The health, safety and welfare of our customers, team members and the greater community are paramount. We are operating as usual, with all in-stock orders dispatched in time.
Visiting our Brisbane Showroom or want to Click&Collect your order?
Our showroom is open and has been designed to allow social distancing, and be compliant with cleaning regulations.
Our showroom is deep cleaned daily and we supply customers with everything they need to feel safe and compliant while visiting.
In the past year, we have focused on bringing the in-store experience online, so you can shop from home or anywhere and save time in public if you wish.
We are now offering the following services:
- Book a time for a chat via phone or video with your preferred customer success team member here.
- Book a long consult here
- Immediate Click&Collect Service.
- Fast Dispatch
If you visit us please make sure you are aware of the following:
- Please stay at home if you experience any of the COVID-19 symptoms, if you need your order urgently we can organise a cheap taxi service.
- Apply hand sanitiser on entry, this will be supplied.
- As of 18/12/2021 masks are mandatory as per government guidelines, unless you are exempt.
- Keep 1.5 metre distance between yourself and team members or other customers.
- Do not join an already occupied consultation area.
The QLD Government has confirmed that from 17th December, retailers such as Aqua Gardening are not required to check the vaccination status of customers entering our QLD stores.
We do follow government advice and will adjust our workplace and showroom entry conditions accordingly. As before, we will pivot and create adjustments to our services and workplaces to make sure everyone has access to us.
Our team may refuse your entry if you are not compliant with these rules, or are looking very unwell, but we will still be happy to serve you and advise on other methods available.
We have launched the following services to make sure we are available to everyone that does not wish to get inside our showroom:
- You can book a phone or video chat with your preferred customer success consultant here.
- You can request a quote for a same day and 4 hour express taxi service for your Click&Collect order you can use our live chat to organise this.
- If you wish to pick up your order from the back gate, you can do so if it is fully paid and you have been advised via SMS that it is ready for collection. Please park and approach the back gate with care and with your order number ready,
- alternatively, if you do not wish to leave your car, please call us on 0733541588 and advise your order number, number plate and time of arrival. please back your car in our back gate car park and open the boot, one of our staff members will place it in your boot and if not possible, they will leave it near the car then leave so you can load it yourself.
- Have an issue with a product, we can find a resolution without you coming into the store, just submit an inquiry here.
Aqua gardening is operating at full capacity and we have increased our team to meet customer demand and commit to our promise of Fast Dispatch.
Most orders are processed within a few hours.
Once an order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an SMS and email with your tracking details. Please note that the delivery time is unfortunately not in our control.
We mostly ship our orders with Australia Post, Couriers Please, Amarax, TNT and Toll.
Australia Post is currently under pressure and Regular deliveries take around 5 days while Express 1-3 days.