- Availability: Backorder - We dispatch your whole order within 7 business days
- Eligible for free shipping *
Aquaponic Supplements Bundle - Seaweed 300ml, Potassium, Iron, GT Cal Mag Nitrate, Iron and Calcium Test Kits - ($99.00)
API GH and KH Test Kit - ($19.90)
Growth Technology Liquid Trace Elements [500ml] - ($15.00)
Measuring Jug [1.5L] - ($6.00)
Eco-Flo Dolomite is a new generation of liquid dolomite that's super concentrated and super effective. Enriched with seaweed, Eco-Flo Dolomite is perfect for correcting acidic soils and boosting calcium and magnesium levels in your soil.
Eco-Flo Dolomite features:
- Extremely concentrated (2L hose-on equal to 80kg of powdered dolomite)
- Fast acting due to the very small particle sizes
- Corrects acid soils caused by existing soil chemistry and artificial fertilisers
- Adds calcium and magnesium to the soil for healthy plant growth and fruit production
- Ratio of calcium to magnesium better reflects plant needs compared to powdered dolomite
- Better uptake due to the presence of seaweed extract
- Especially useful for magnesium loving plants eg roses, tomatoes, capsicums & potatoes
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
How does Liquid Dolomite work?
Eco-flo dolomite contains superfine particles (10 micron in size) which are more readily available than traditional powdered dolomite (1,000 microns). eco-flo dolomite displaces acidifying hydrogen ions from soil particles and replaces them with calcium and magnesium ions resulting in a more alkaline soil. Calcium is absorbed behind new root tips so the added seaweed extract (which encourages root development) increases calcium uptake. It also reduces plant stress and improves soil structure.
How and When to Use in Aquaponic Systems?
Eco Organic Eco-Flo Dolomite contains calcium and magnesium to provide mineral for fish, plants and bacteria in aquaponic systems, at a rate of 10mL per 100L. This product will raise the pH level in your system, so ensure to test your systems pH levels after the use of this product and use a solution where necessary.
- Eco Organic Eco-Flo Dolomite helps to stabilise the pH level in rainwater filled and topped up systems by delivering calcium and magnesium to the system.
- Use a and to ensure you are including enough Liquid Dolomite in your system.
- An organic nutrient supplement that is safe for fish and can be used in Aquaponic systems, if being used at the correct levels.
- Will assist in buffering the water when you use rain water.
- Will help to prevent and fix calcium and magnesium deficiencies.
To Correct Acidic Soils
Clay Soils - 100mL per 9L Watering Can, per 10m²
Sandy & Loam Soils - 75mL per 9L Watering Can, per 10m²
For General Maintenance and to Boost Calcium and Magnesium Levels in Your Soil
Clay Soils - 50mL per 9L Watering Can, per 10m²
Sandy & Loam Soils - 25mL per 9L Watering Can, per 10m²
Acidic Soils - Use as required
Lawns and General Garden Beds - Apply twice a year for maximum plant health
Fruit and Vegetable Plants - Apply at the beginning of each growing season for superior fruit and vegetable quality
Avoid applying this product around acid loving plants such as Azaleas, Camellias and Gardenias.
|Brand||Eco Organic Gardens|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled enviroment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim. If you have purchased this product and have concerns, please contact us by using a Return Merchandise Authorisation form.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping?
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.