How to Create a Quote in My Account
Quotes are a great way to prepare for a big gardening project. They are very useful if you want us to check over your order before payment, to make sure you have thought about everything you may need. It will also allow our team to know which equipment and supplies you need so we can provide expert advice and guidance for your purchase.
Quotes are also used to make partial payments on an order, for example, lay-by.
How to create a quote on our online store:
2. Add all the items you would like to your cart.
3. Click on the "My Cart" button, then click on the "View Cart" button.
4. Once you are on the shopping cart page, click on the "Create Quote From Cart" button.
5. At the checkout page, fill in all of your details and select your preferred shipping method. Then click on "Confirm & Process Quote".
6. After your quote has been submitted, you can print it, approve it and pay for it in the My Account area.