What are Special Order items?
Special order items are marked on the product page as "Special Order". You will see it in the availability description and the "Add to Cart" button will be "Special Order".
Special orders items are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered especially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier.
This means that Special Order items:
- Are not available to see in store before purchasing
- Are ordered especially for you and therefore will not be eligible for our 60 days change of mind return policy.
- In some cases, you will be able to return a special order item for a restocking fee of 20% as long as the supplier is willing to receive the item back.
- Not eligible for same-day dispatch as they are not currently in stock.
- We can not guarantee the availability of these items, if you would like to confirm before ordering you can contact us.
- We will not contact you unless there is a delay from the supplier. In this case, we will contact you to find a solution.
These items are fully covered under their manufacturer warranty, and under any condition in the Australia Consumer Law.
Any after-sales issues will be handled by Aqua Gardening even if the product is shipped directly from our supplier.