Can I return my order for a refund?
Of course you can! If you have changed your mind that's ok, we allow you 60 days to return your order for a full refund, provided it meets the requirements stipulated below:
- We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. This is valid for up to 60 days after your purchase.
- A receipt, order number, or bank statement detailing proof of purchase is required to validate a refund. If the aforementioned proofs are unavailable we will attempt to find the transaction internally. However, if we can’t validate the sale, no refund will be provided.
- Goods must be returned to us at your cost.
- If products are shipped back, the original packaging must be intact without marks otherwise a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
- The product must be eligible for returns. Some items can not be refunded or returned and are sold on a strict no refund or return policy. Please see the "Is my product eligible for returns?" section in the FAQ's for a full list of products that can not be refunded or returned.
Please click here to see our full return policy.