If you are shopping online, you will be able to redeem drops you have collected in-store and online, while in-store, you can only redeem drops you have collected from your in-store purchases.
Where can I see how many drops I have online?
Log into your account, under your name you will find your status, drops and their value.
The 'Value Of Drops' Will show the money value you have earned from online purchases only and can only be redeemed online
The 'Available Credit' will show up if you purchased in-store and you can use it in-store or online.
Please note that any other store credit you may have accumulated will be added to your available credit as well.
How to pay with my drops online?
1. Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Add products into your cart and continue to checkout.
3. Once at the checkout, scroll down to Payment Details and apply all, or part, of your credit in any of the sections below.
Can I use just part of my drops/credit?
Yes, you can! If you don't have enough drops, or if you want to keep some for later, all you need to do is:
1. Insert the amount you want to redeem in the "Apply Credit" box.
2. Select your second payment method. This will automatically update the total of your cart.
3. Click on the "Continue to Payment" button and follow the instructions from there.
Once payment has been applied, Checkout is finished and the order is sent through to us.
How to pay with my drops in-store?
In-store, you can redeem drops earned in-store only.
All you need to do is to make sure that every time you make purchases in-store is to make sure your account is added to the order, by giving us your name or phone number.
This way you can earn drops from every purchase in-store, and also let you know how much credit you have earned in the past, and use it towards future purchases.
We will offer you to use your credit once you have $10 or more, as a reminder.
Just make sure to tell us you are on the Growing With Benefits program to earn more drops!
Please allow 24 hours to see available credits and changes to your customer status.