In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Garland trays are popular when used by private and commercial gardeners alike, as a large irrigation table for keeping a multitude of potted plants watered. Garland trays can be filled with grit or capillary matting if preferred. A series of shallow horizontal ridges feature on the internal base of the tray which can aid drainage. The 120 x 55cm sized plant tray will fit perfectly on most greenhouse shelves and also fits neatly on to commercial 'Danish Trolley' shelves. Narrower shelves suit the 100 x 40cm "Stewart" grow bag tray.
The sheer size of Garland trays means that by simply filling the tray with a depth of water, a large number of plants can be watered in minimal time. A series of shallow horizontal ridges feature on the internal base of the grow tray which can aid drainage. Trays are made in the UK from recycled polypropylene. The Garland trays are great for holding fabric pots or anti-spiral pots. All measurements are from edge to edge and include the lip of the tray.
Garland Tray Types, Sizes & Volumes
18L - Garland Tray [40 x 100 x 5cm] (Garland Premium Grow Bag Tray - Black)
- 18L internal capacity
- 40 x 100 x 5cm deep
- Injection moulded plastic
25L - Garland Tray [60 x 60 x 7cm] (Garland Garden Square Tray)
- 25L internal capacity
- 60 x 60 x 7cm deep
- Tough injection moulded plastic
25L - Garland Tray [120 x 55 x 5cm] (Giant Plus Garland Tray - Black)
- 25L internal capacity.
- 120 x 55 x 5cm deep
77L - Garland Tray [80 x 80 x 12cm] (80cm Square Tray)
- 77L internal capacity.
- 80 x 80 x 12cm deep
- Note: Softer plastic than a flood and drain tray
100L - Garland Tray [100 x 100 x 12cm] (Metre Square Tray)
- 100L internal capacity.
- 100 x 100 x 12cm deep
- Note: Softer plastic than a flood and drain tray.
144L - Garland Tray [120 x 120 x 12cm] (Square Garland Trays - Black)
- 144L internal capacity.
- 120 x 120 x 12cm deep
- Note: Softer plastic than a flood and drain tray, best to be supported across the whole base.
Shipping Garland Trays Australia Wide!
We ship Garland Poly Gardening Trays Australia wide.
If you are buying more than one tray then please read on. Garland trays "nest" inside each other, so the shipping cost may be less than what is shown. Please click on "Quote" when on the Shopping Cart page and we will customise a shipping quote for you to pass on any savings. If you decide to purchase straight away, we will refund any savings we find after we have calculated the shipping.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.00 kg|
|Type||Tubs Trays Buckets|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.