In Stock - Online Only - Not Available in Store
The Gavita E series Plasma Grow Light is a plasma light fixture based on the LUXIM Light Emitting Plasma (LEP) technology. It is completely solid-state (no moving parts) and suitable for climate rooms (damp environments). They are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master Lighting Controllers.
The LEP technology is based on a radio frequency driver that excites an emitter cell without electrodes. The molecules in the emitter transform into a plasma state, emitting an intense full continuous spectrum light.
The Gavita E series Plasma Grow Light specifications:
|Model||Gavita E series 270|
|Input Connection||IEC C14|
|Inner box dimensions L x W x H (mm)||580 x 288 x 190|
|Housing||Solid extruded aluminium, lightweight, excellent thermal management. Finnish is a marine-grade, polyester powder coat with UV inhibitors. Stainless steel fasteners. Six mounting points for hanging cables or hooks.|
|Reflector Material||Die-cast aluminium housing, high-grade aluminium reflector. High transmission ultra-broadband tempered cover glass. Sealed housing suitable for the damp environment. Wire mesh EMI shielded.|
|External dim||Gavita Master Controller|
|External dim connector||RJ14 (6P4C)|
Suplemental spectrum for HPS
High CRI sumlight simulation, stand-alone
|Electrical specs||100 - 240 V AC 50 - 6- Hz, 270 W, high power factor [277V model available upon request]. Rj14 input for Gavita Master Controller [to switch only]|
|Warranty Length||3 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||11.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.