In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Gnat Bat [1L / 5L]
Gnat Bat - Effective soil barrier against Fungus Gnats and problematic insects
Completely unique formulation that actually works.
- 100% natural materials
- 1L treats up to 8 x 200mm pots + Reusable for up to 3 applications
- Available sizing 1L + 5L
Gnat Bat is completely unique in that we use a complex matrix of micronized diatomaceous earth and infuse this into highly porous, lightweight volcanic rock.
This allows gardeners to easily remove the Gnat Bat from their pots to water a plant (extending the product's life) or to reuse the barrier in another pot.
How to use Gnat Bat
- Before using Gnat Bat, water any plants that require it first, preferably from the bottom to avoid wetting the soil surface.
- Apply a 5-10mm layer of Gnat Bat to the top of all effected pots and soil surfaces.
- After 24hrs, if insects are seen exiting the bottom of the pot, place 5mm of Gnat Bat in the drainage tray where the insects are exiting.
- Avoid getting Gnat Bat wet, as this reduces its ability to create an effective barrier.
If plants require watering while undergoing treatment, simply remove the Gnat Bat barrier and replace it down once soil surfaces are dry.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.