Ideal Seal Black Underwater Sealant for Ponds [290ml] - ($29.90)
Black Waterfall Foam [450g] - ($40.00)
PondMAX 3 LED Warm White Starter Kit - ($349.00)
Floating Plant Island 38cm x 28cm x 10cm Deep - ($55.00)
Underwater Sealant will seal & bond just about everything to everything:
- PVC Pond Liner
- EPDM Pond Liner
- Wooden decking
- Slate and the list goes on and on
It will even stick and seal underwater! Repairs may be made to wet gutters and roofs; leaks fixed in a chlorinated swimming pool without removing the water; or leaks fixed in a fish pond without having to remove the fish or plants. You can even use it to stick coral onto living rock.
Underwater Sealant is Non-Toxic
Underwater Sealant is non-toxic to fish & aquatic plants, inert, solvent & isocyanate free and has 4 times the bond strength of silicon.
How to Use
For best results clean all surfaces, to be free of Grease and algae. Place sealer directly onto the surface you wish to bond or seal. For bonding where there is movement (expansion & Contraction) of different substrates, leave a minimum 2mm thickness of bead between surfaces. Where there is livestock near the sealer, protect from ingestion while it is curing. Full cure within 24 hours, and initial tack takes 2-3 hours. Can be painted over up to 4 hours.
To Join and Repair Pond Liner
For joining liner, use two beads 150mm apart and leave to cure for 36 hours at ambient temperature and for a patch, run a continuous bead around the edge of the patch and gently press into place. DO NOT PRESS FLAT. Use a 5mm bead for optimum cure and bond strength. Initial cure 24 hours, continuing to harden up to 7 days. For use on concrete, first use a suitable primer.
Gold Label FAQ:
Click here for a detailed pdf containing the Gold Label instructions.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.60 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.