In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Heavy Duty Rectangular ponds are Made of HMWPE (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), and are suitable for most domestic and commercial applications. The ponds are freestanding and can be used above or below ground.
Freestanding Ponds with a Long Warranty
These rectangular freestanding ponds all come with a 20 year warranty against UV discolouration and cracking. To ensure you are covered by the warranty, ensure the pond is installed on a flat, and compacted (or concrete) base.
Shipping Ponds Australia Wide
At Aqua Gardening, we ship ponds using couriers within Queensland and interstate. Unfortunately, due to their size, the shipping costs are not free, and actually can be higher than the pond itself to regional locations. The shipping calculator here, or on the Cart page, provides quotes to our regular courier destinations, if it does not provide you with a quote please call Aqua Gardening online sales.
Ponds for Aquaponics
These heavy duty ponds are safe to use with Aquaponics. Unlike fiberglass, they do not deteriorate over time, and placed on a stable surface they are still covered by the 20 year warranty. This 240L pond may be used as a grow bed or fish tank.
Overflow near the rim
These stong rectangular ponds are supplied with two small hard plastic bungs, one with a grid and one with a flat surface. The bung with the grid pattern can be used for an overflow function - it will need a hole drilled in close to the top rim of the pond with a holesaw. An overflow below the top edge of a pond can be important when the pond is used as a fish tank. This is because if the water level rises to the top of the rim, fish can accidentally flick out over the top.
The flat sided bung would be used to block up an existing hole, if the bung with the grid pattern was no longer required. Please use them with silicone if you decide to drill and install them.
Fish Pond / Tank Specifications
- Rectanglular outside dimensions- 1065 x 725mm
- Height - 31cm
- Total Capacity - 240L
- Usable Capacity - approx 240L
Outside of Aquaponics, these fish tanks are also used for Ponds and Aquaculture. The outside of the aquaponics fish tank is ribbed for extra strength, while the tank carries a 20 year guarantee against UV degradation and cracking.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||15.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.