In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Heavy Duty Rectangular ponds are Made of HMWPE (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), and are suitable for most domestic and commercial applications. The ponds are freestanding and can be used above or below ground.
The pond shown in the picture shows a manufactured overflow hole in the high side wall. It was also supplied with plugs. The ponds we are selling now do not have this hole.
Freestanding Ponds with a Long Warranty
These rectangular freestanding ponds all come with a 20 year warranty against UV discolouration and cracking. To ensure you are covered by the warranty, ensure the pond is installed on a flat, and compacted (or concrete) base.
At Aqua Gardening, we ship ponds using couriers within Queensland and interstate. The shipping calculator on the Cart page provides quotes to our regular courier destinations, if it does not provide you with a quote please call Aqua Gardening online sales.
Ponds for Aquaponics
These heavy duty ponds are safe to use with Aquaponics. Unlike fiberglass, they do not deteriorate over time, and placed on a stable surface they are still covered by the 20 year warranty. The ponds may be used as grow beds or fish tanks.
Heavy Duty Aquaponics Fish Tank or Pond
The Aquaponics Fish Tank has a 20 year guarantee against UV degradation and cracking.
- Heavy Duty
- 1450mm external diameter including lip
- 1370mm internal diameter at lip
- 1370mm internal diameter at base - add 20mm for external base diameter
- 760mm high
- Total volume of 1255 Litres.
Check the cart shipping calculator for a shipping quote or pickup from our Stafford store. Contact us if you are outside the regular delivery zone.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||101.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.