Heissner Gravity Filter Set [HLF6000-00]
Included in the set: 1000 l/hr 14 watt Pump/9 watt UVC Filter combination , Gravity Filter, Hose (3 metres of 20mm hose) and Connection Accessories. Suitable for decorative ponds (without fish) up to 6,000 litres or ponds with goldfish up to 3000 litres and koi ponds up to 1500 litres.
Pump/UVC combination has a 10 metre cable. The pump/UVC measurements are 310 x 255 x 235mm and has a 15mm male threaded outlet with a graduated hosetail to suit 13, 19 and 25mm hose. Pump has debris handling up to 6mm.
We recommend only using the hose as supplied with the set and it is recommended to place the filter next to the pond and to cut the hose accordingly.
The filter measurements are 400 x 310 x 390mm high. The Heissner Gravitation Filter-Set HLF6000-00 includes a pump/UVC combination, hose and connection accessories and a Gravity Filter that combines mechanical and biological filtration and contains filter foam and porous Lava Rock with an in-built 9 watt Ultra Violet Clarifier for crystal clear water.
Heissner Gravity Filter Set [HLF6000-00] Features
- Easy to install
- Compact design
- Outdoor and indoor use.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Filter has an outlet fitting to suit 38/40mm hose and a 19mm inlet.
- 3 metres of 20mm hose included
- Filter includes filter foam and porous Lava Rock with 9 watt Ultra Violet Clarifier
- Pump has a 15mm outlet and also comes with a graduated hosetail to suit 13mm, 19mm and 25mm hose.
- Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50Hz.
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||6.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.