In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Method 7 Cultivator Glasses [LED] - ($89.00)
Xtreme Gardening Mykos Premium Mycorrhizae [100g] - ($11.00)
Verti-Clip Fan 6" Oscillating Grow Room Fan [150mm] - ($59.00)
Pure Crop 1 Organic Biostimulant [100ml] - ($30.00)
Our Water Resistant flat board Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights are driven by the HLG 550 meanwell driver. The Qantum board is silver and all cables are covered with water resistant shields. Comes fully assembled, ready to hang and switch on.
The Samsung LEDs feature overall a 3000K or 3500K colour temperature, with LEDs and board manufactured in 2021. LEDs are dimmable and comes ready to plug and play, with hangers included.
Qantum LED Grow Light HLG 550 Features
- High efficiency white light LED Boards
- White Light Full Spectrum for better results
- Reliable passive cooled design, 10mm thickness heatsink
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Perfect performance for veg and bloom
- Dimmable Power Supply included
- 1 Year Warranty for Board - with Aqua Gardening
- 2 Year Warranty for HLG / Meanwell driver
- Hanging ratchets included
Qantum LED Grow Light HLG 550 Specifications
1008 x Samsung LM301H
144 x Epistar 660nm
|Flowering Footprint||120 cm x 120cm (4ft x 4ft)|
|Veg Footprint||1.8m x 1.8m (6ft x 6ft)|
|System Efficiency||200 Lm/W|
|Dimensions (Board)||50cm x 66cm|
|Recommended Mounting Height||
50 to 80cm (20-32 inches)
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||9.60 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.