HomeBox Vista Triangle Grow Tent
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The German Engineered HOMEbox grow tents provide the ultimate indoor growing environment with the exclusive PAR+ internal reflective lining, OmniFlow-Airvents and total blackout zippers creating a light-proof seal.
The PAR+ technology is exclusive to HOMEbox and is one of the secrets to the intensive super-productive indoor growing conditions in their grow tents. The reflective lining directs more plant usable energy without shifting the spectrum while reflecting less heat to your plants compared to the standard silver lining you find in other grow tents. The PAR+ lining has been tested and proven to increase yield and quality produce.
The OmniFlow-Airvents provide growers with additional control with directing fresh air to where it is most needed. The air vents are easy to seal, without using Velcro. The air vents are equipped with super fine mesh to prevent insects and bugs coming in.
All Vista grow tents are fitted with a solid removable waterproof base in addition to the familiar liner base. This extra layer helps protect your floor against leaks from over watering as well as helping to keep unwanted pests out.
When sealed, the Vista grow tents are fully impermeable to light, with the high quality total blackout zippers providing a light-proof seal.
Dimensions: 120cm (w) x 85 cm (d) x 160cm (h)
Grow space: 0.4m2
Maximum Capacity: 40kg
HOMEbox Vista Triangle Features:
- Removable waterproof base
- 4 x 100mm OmniFlow Airvents
- Reflective PAR+ inner lining
- Large viewing window
- High quality blackout zippers
- MicroMesh insect mesh screens on air vents
- Made with stain resistant materials
- Extra strong 22mm frame poles and reinforced connectors
- Easy to assemble
- Compatible with a wide range of growing systems
- 24 month manufacturer’s warranty
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
1 Year (Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.