Little Gardeners Grow & Create Pots are complete project kits for kids offering both education and fun. They contain a brightly coloured high quality reusable plastic pot, Jiffy soil pellets, seeds, a sticker sheet for kids to personalise their own “mini garden in a pot” and an activity sheet with quizzes, games and colouring-in! The pots measure 15cm x15cm x 14cm and are made from 100% recycled materials – great for the environment!
This special tomato plant grows only twice as high as this pot, and produces sweet and juicy tomatoes the size of a 50 cent coin. Chop them into salads, put them on a pizza or pop them in your mouth straight off the plant! Nothing tastes as good as tomatoes you have grown yourself.
Tips for the Mini Tomato:
- Remove the weakest seedlings so the strongest 2-3 plants have enough room to grow.
- Watch the plants grow flowers that will turn into tomatoes, first green and then red!
- Your tomatoes will be ready to pick around 12 weeks after planting the seeds.
- When To Plant: Spring and Summer.
Flower Power contains a mixture of edible flowers such as nasturtiums, calendulas, marigolds, violas, borage and bergamot. Use the flowers to decorate cakes, add colour to salads or freeze into ice cubes!
Tips for the Flower Power:
- Remove the weakest seedlings so the strongest 5-10 plants have enough room to grow.
- Watch as the plants develop buds that will open into beautiful flowers (around 12 weeks after planting the seeds). Wash flowers well before eating!
- Use the flowers to decorate cakes, add colour to salads or freeze into ice cubes!
Sunflowers are loved by kids for their big and bright yellow flower heads that brighten up anyone’s day! These sunflowers are short growing, making them ideal for pots.
Tips for the Mini Sunflower:
- Remove the weakest seedlings so the strongest 3-4 plants have enough room to grow.
- Watch as the plants develop buds that will open into beautiful bright flowers (around 12 weeks after planting the seeds).
- Leave the withering flower heads to form seeds and collect for wild birds.
Instructions for Little Gardeners Grow & Create Pots:
- Place the Jiffy Soil Pellets into a bucket and pour in 3 cups of warm water. In a few minutes the pellets will turn into soil. Put a sheet of kitchen paper towel at the bottom of the coloured pot and pour in the soil.
- Press half a fingernail deep holes into soil. Put one seed in each hole and cover with soil.
- Use the stickers included to decorate the pot and make it your own mini garden.
- Place the pot on a saucer somewhere warm and sunny, and check daily if the plant needs watering. After about 7-14 days look out for seedlings! Feed your plant with liquid fertiliser every 2 weeks, so they grow strong and healthy.
These instructions are the same as the ones you will receive on your grow pot! So if you happen to lose them just come back here!
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.