In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Active Eye Green LED Head Torch - ($27.60)
ARS Fruits Pruner and Trimmer - ($31.50)
Sunglasses are not for grow rooms! Grow rooms have lots of light, but it's not broad spectrum. Great for plants, but not your eyes.
The rods and cones in your eyes need broad spectrum light to focus, see shapes, notice movement and see colour. When you wear sunglasses, you make this worse - you darken all the light, so you squint less, but you still can't see colour and it's even more difficult to focus.
Things look muddy. Your brain struggles to compensate. That's where fatigue and headaches come from.
Why Method 7 Cultivator Glasses?
Method Seven Optics filter the harsh lighting of grow rooms, bringing balanced colour to your eyes. It's like working in full daylight, naturally. You can see foliage properly, spot pests and deficiencies early and easily. Your brain relaxes. No headaches, no strain and no long term damage.
Cultivator HPS and LED are best value for money protective glasses we've come across.
Cultivator HPS Plus
The Method Seven Cultivator HPS Plus+ glasses even eliminate the strobe effect produced by most HPS ballasts. And there's no adjustment period when you walk out of the grow room. These glasses offer the best optical quality possible from a synthetic lens, and give exceptional value for those working under HID lighting.
Lenses are polycarbonate, manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision with Tri-Flection Methane Silver coatings for anti-reflection and glare reduction, and provide 100% UV protection.
Method Seven's silver Plus+ lens coating makes the Cultivator HPS Plus+ a good choice for outdoors too. Like other premium eyewear and unlike typical value eyewear, these lenses are asymmetrical to eliminate distortion that would otherwise occur with a curved lens.
Method 7 Cultivator LED Glasses
The Cultivator LED Plus provides great value and exceptional colour balancing for LED lighting. The proprietary lenses are manufactured to exacting standards by Carl Zeiss Vision. Lenses are polycarbonate with 100% UV protection, and with Tri-Flection Methane Silver coatings for anti-reflection and glare reduction.
Like other premium eyewear and unlike typical value eyewear, these lenses are decentered (asymmetrical) to eliminate distortion that would otherwise occur with a curved lens.
Features of the Method Seven Cultivator Glasses
The Cultivator frame features a rubber nose pad which holds the frames comfortably for hours, even in hot conditions.
Method 7 Glasses are shipped with a lens cleaning drawstring bag.
With Method Seven, you can work with accuracy, comfort and safety.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.11 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.