In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Eazy Plug Coco Peat Propagation Tray [12 Cubes] - ($11.50)
Flourescent Tube 60cm T5 24W suits Mojocow PS1 [10000K Purple] - ($11.00)
Cultiv8 Flexible Propagation Heat Mat [Small] - ($37.00)
Mondi Propagation Kit - 3 Pieces with Dome, Tray and Lattice [28 x 55cm] - ($18.90)
A pair of super High Output T5 Grow Lights is included in these kits. The T5 tubes are CFL's and perfect for Seedlings, Cuttings & Vegetative Growth.
White: 6400K - Leafy greens or vegetative growth. Also used for algal growth, e.g. spirulina.
Purple: 10000K - Soft light for cuttings / clones (also has biotropic 25000K spectrum)
PS1 Photoponic System 1 (White & Purple):
Contents: 2 x 24w T5 White lamps with electronic ballast and reflector. 1 x 30cm cable for linking lamps, 2m power cord (up to a maximum of 10 lights for one power supply plug) requires 220v-240v. Clips: 2 x 2 Surface mounting clips for under cupboard &/or vertical mounting and 4 x U Lamp suction cap clips each with a nylon nut & bolt for attaching to a propagator roof (lid).
Ideal for germinating seeds, rooting cuttings and transplanting, excellent lighting system for all plants. The PS1 fits all propagator roofs and can be surface mounted. Cuttings and seedlings have under-developed root systems, thus energy from light by photosynthesis is critical, "nurturelite" Purple light maximises root growth, increases internodal growth and can be used to replace or supplement natural sunlight for all plants. Up to 80% Energy savings can be made with this lighting system, which is very portable and ideal for indoor gardens.
Ideal for all stages of plant growth: From seed to fruit, fits all propagator roofs, can be mounted on floor wall or ceiling and hung by cable at any angle.
Incredibly Versatile: The PS2 can be configured for every lighting use from 24W to 192W. T5 High Output fluorescent colour can be blended using Red, White and Purple lamps to create a range from 2700K to 8500K.
8 Power Configuration: 1x24W to 8x24W by adding more kits together (24W, 48W, 72W, 96W, 120W,144W, 168W and 192W)
Lamp Colour Options: White 6400K and Purple 10000K
Silent: The PS2 produces minimal heat, is silent in operation and does not require expensive or noisy ventilation systems.
Photosynthetic Efficiency: The fluorescent lamps glass surface is so cool in operation that the lamps can be places as low as 5cm above the plant canopy, which maximises photosynthetic response.
Photoponically Efficient: Each ballast has its own built-in reflector, efficiently recovering upward waste light, increasing effective down light by 30% or more and creating a rectangular photoponic footprint.
Energy Efficient: Energy savings of up to 50% when compared to standard T8 fluorescent lighting
Reliable: Every lamp is self ballasted, this means if one or more lamps fail, the others continue to work independently as if nothing has happened, making the whole system incredibly reliable to delicer as much light as possible, even when failure occurs.
Low weight: Because the power supplies are electronic there is no flicker and the whole PS2 unit weighs less than 2kg.
Low Profile: The PS2 only measures 5cm maximum from top to base, it is able to fit into very confined spaces leaving maximum head room and space for the plants.
Easy to install and use: The fixtures are easy to install and their plug & play technology makes for no wiring requirements.
Safe Earth System Design: All PS2 links are made with 3 core cabling (neutral, live and earth), everything is grounded, putting safety first, when linking multiple units of this type together in custom configurations of up to 384W (16 x 24W) from one mains plug system.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||3.10 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.