In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Philips SON-T Plus Grow Lamps are high quality sodium bulbs that produce more lumens than standard. These SON-T Agro Lamps are Dual Spectrum HPS lamps (high pressure sodium) excellent for flowering and perform well for vegetative growth. It produces more blue than most competitors lamps for excellent results in the vegetative stage.
Philips SON-T Plus 400w and 600w - Technical Details
- Clear tubular outer bulb
- Suitable for the flowering stage
- Ceramic discharge tube with Philips Integrated Antenna (PIA) for a long and reliable lifetime.
- 55,000 lumens for 400W Lamp
- 90.000 lumens for 600W Lamp
- Completely lead-free lamps
- High energy efficiency and absence of lead (Pb) makes this a sound environmental offer
- High luminous efficiciency makes this the most energy efficient HPS lamp
How to use a Philips 600W Son-T Plus Dual Spectrum HPS Lamp
Mounting this lamp is very simple and fast.
Holding the lamp with a clean cloth and screw it into the E40 bulb-holder fitting of the reflector, until it is tight.
Double check it is well screwed into the holder.
Connect your reflector cable to the 400W or 600W ballast.
Ensure the lamp is completely clean and free of dirt, grease and finger-prints etc. before switching it on.
Switch the ballast on at the wall.
Replace the lamp after 9 months to maintain the best growth.
Recommended "electronic ballast" for growing with this grow bulb: Digital or Magnetic, 240V or 400V
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.85 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.