In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Power Si is a proprietary organic biomix of mono-silicic acid, containing highly bioavaliable micro and macro nutrients. It is a pure, highly concentrated Silica formula with fast visible effects.
Power Si increases nutrient absorption and bioavailibility of all other nutrients by acting as an efficient transporter. Furthermore, Power Si reduces nutrient salt build-up and dehydration of your crops. Power Si Silica is proven to build stronger cell walls decreasing susceptibility to various diseases resulting in stronger plants and thicker stems.
Power Si also corrects and reduces the space between internodes caused by environmental stress and nutrition imbalances improving your crops overall health.
How to Use Power Si Mono-silicic Acid
Always add to a reservoir of clean water at every feeding during all stages of plant growth. It's very important to add Power Si before any other nutrients & boosters to maximise effectiveness.
Power Si is diluted at the rate of 1ml per 6 litres of water
- 250ml makes 1574 litres
- 500ml makes 3153 litres
- 1L makes 6303 litres
Power Si Feeding Tips
If during early bloom your plants continue to stretch too much, double the dose up to the bloom stage. This helps tighten node spacing & slow vertical stretching.
If you are experiencing nutrient deficiencies, often Power Si helps correct those deficiencies within a few days by making existing nutrients more bioavailable. This is a better option than adding more nutrients & potentially causing more harm.
More Power Si Information - What is the MONO-SILICIC ACID Use in Power Si?
Silicon is the second most abundant element on earth. Research has proven it to be vital for optimal plant growth, strength, and resistance to plant stress. Orthosilicic acid is the stabilised form that transforms into monosilicic acid when mixed in water. Plants need silicon converted to silicic acid In order to be readily absorbed by the root system. This process will eventually occur on its own with microbial interaction but takes much longer. Orthosilicic acid is the fastest, most effective way to deliver the optimal benefits of silicon to your plants.
WHY USE POWER SI?
Many other commonly used silicate products are not bioavailable and therefore take longer and need microbial interaction to become available to the plant. Silicic acid is the fastest way to deliver silicon. Silicic acid also has a positive interaction with calcium so you will see increased benefits and calcium usage with Power Si.
CAN I USE POWER SI WITH MY CURRENT FEED SCHEDULE?
Power Si is intended for use with any hydroponic nutrients you are already using. In fact, it optimises the effects of all other nutrients by acting as a transporter for other elements. Think of it as a vehicle to help pull necessary elements and nutrients up through the root system and into the plant walls. This increases general plant strength, health, and nutrition.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF POWER SI?
Power Si provides better resistance to stresses from temperature and pests by increasing cell structures and the epidermis layer. This results in stronger plants with thicker stems to increase dry weight. Power Si also has the ability to reduce and control the space between internodes caused by temperature stress and bad nutrition. It increases resistance against salinity (nutrient salt build up) and reduces transpiration (loss of moisture from the leaves). Often, you see improved results within just a few days, especially when used as a foliar spray.
DOES POWER SI CONTAIN PGRS?
Some of the effects seen with Power Si can appear like those of plant growth regulators (PGRs), Power Si contains no synthetic or unnatural PGRs. The key thing to understand is that silicic acid works with natural plant mechanisms rather than trying to manipulate in unnatural ways.
WHY DOES IT COST MORE THAN OTHER SILICA PRODUCTS?
Power Si is pure, concentrated, and fast acting, making it extremely cost effective. The application rate is 1ml per 6 litres so you use a very small amount compared to other silicate products. Bioactive silicon is also much more readily absorbed by the plant than other silicates. Many new products claim silicic acid since it’s a trending technology. Power Si is the original, patented formula of silicic acid for plants, and is a much more affordable option when the dilution is taken into account.
DOES POWER SI RAISE THE PH OF MY WATER?
No, unlike many other silica products, Power Si doesn't raise the pH of your water and can also stay in your reservoir without creating unwanted residue.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.25 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.