In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The 10K finishing grow lamps from Pro Grow are intended to be used for the final 2-3 weeks of flower only. The colour temperature of 10,000 Kelvin with the narrow UV range of 385-390nm helps stimulate phenylpropanoid pathways and increases production of specific terpene and essential oils by up to 26% over HPS lamps.
Benefits of the Pro Grow 10K MH Grow Lamp
- Compatible with all quality digital & magnetic ballasts
- Broad Hertz operating range from 50Hz to 110,000Hz
- Phosphor tuned for accurate & brilliant colour rendition
- Low iron quartz glass delivers the highest optical quality
- Manufacturer backed one year warranty from purchase
Pro Grow 10K MH Grow Lamp Specifications
Lamp Type: Metal Halide (Single Ended)
Yield Factor: 30/100
Medicinal Factor: 100/100
Colour Expression: Ultra Violet
Colour Description: Full midday sun at high altitude
Best Used: Last 2-3 weeks of bloom only. 385-390nm UV stress light.
Hot Restrike: 12 mins
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.30 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.