In Stock - Click & Collect Only from Brisbane
LEAKING- VERY MINIMAL PRODUCT LOSS- BROKEN SEAL.
CLICK AND COLLECT ONLY
Faster root growth leads to shorter vegetative periods and more crop yields
With root health being so vital, proper care is necessary to maintain vigorous root growth throughout all stages of plant development. Go Roots contains purified Humates and Fulvic Acid to carry an array of Bio Stimulants that trigger explosive feeder roots.
What makes Go Roots unique is the inclusion of a special Fungicide which not only promotes new root growth, but gives roots protection during the later stages of the crop. Plants generally stop producing new root growth early in flowering, which means that roots are more open to disease attacks.
Unlike other root stimulants which may only be effective in the vegetative stages of growth, Go Roots will protect your roots throughout the entire plants life cycle.
• Increase in Root Mass
• Assist in Root Recovery from over-watering
• Protect against Damping Off and Root Rot Diseases caused by Pythium and Phytophthora fungi
• Contains built in Fungicide for Total Crop Protection during all stages of plants life cycle
• Creates increased Lateral Feeder Roots
• Faster transplants and cuttings establishments
• Humic and Fulvic Acid for nutrient and trace element uptake
How to Apply Go Roots
Propagation : Soak medium at a rate of 1ml per 4L before placing in cuttings, continue to soak medium as needed at the same rate during the propagation stage or otherwise us Professor’s Starter Soak.
Vegetative : Add 2.5ml per 10L to nutrient solution throughout the entire vegetative stage.
Flowering : Add 2.5ml per 10L to nutrient solution for the first 4 weeks of flowering, then reduce strength to 2ml per 10L to protect existing roots from root disease.
Transplant/Stressed : Go Roots should be used in the transplanting stage and on stressed plants as a medium drench at a rate of 4ml per 1L
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.60 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.