Zero Tolerance Herbal Spray Mite and Fungus Gnat Rid [450g]
Ed Rosenthal’s Zero Tolerance stops mites and gnats in their tracks! Check our directions of use. Warning - Aerosol cans attract a Dangerous Good levy when shipping - Click and Collect in our Brisbane store is free.
Eco 360 Sprayer [1L] - ($9.00)
Eco Organic Pete Predatory Mite - ($51.90)
Sticky Fly Traps [10 Pack] - ($20.00)
IPM Spray [1L] - ($55.00)
Ed Rosenthal’s Zero Tolerance stops plant pests in their tracks! This 100% herbal pesticide is made from the highest quality oils of cinnamon, rosemary, thyme and clove. Not only kills existing pest infestations fast, it repels against new attacks too!
- OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
- Made from pure food grade ingredients that smell great (no chemy odors)
Zero Tolerance is very effective against spider mites, thrips, aphids, fungus gnats, caterpillars, mealy bugs and scale.
- Completely plant, people and pet friendly and environmentally-safe so you can use it without worry — indoors or out!
- Available in ready-to-use bottles.
- Can be applied on fruits and vegetables up to 5 days before harvest.
- Safe for Fish and Plants unlike Neem Oil.
Directions for use for Zero Tolerance Spray:
- Spray all leaves and branches and places where pests might hide.
- The leaves have to be sprayed completely but not to where they are dripping wet. Apply at the strongest strength that does not significantly damage leaves. This way there is a sure kill with NO remaining pests.
Directions for use for Zero Tolerance Spray on Spider Mites - Spray Only
Spray on days 1, 4 and 7. Spray on day 1, wait 3 days and spray again (day 4), 3 days later spray again (day 7). The mite infection will be eliminated.
Directions for use for Zero Tolerance Spray for Continuous Effect
What can sometimes occer, is mites and gnats keep being brought inside on clothes or through ventilation.
The best method to stop an infestation is to use the spray as described in steps 1 and 2. Then after this, get the good bugs you need (like predatory mites) and hatch them inside the growing area so they can clean up the rest and keep on top of the issue.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Essential oils of Cinnamon, Rosemary, Thyme and Clove
|Type||Pest Control and Sterilisation|
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping?
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.