Flairform pH Test Kit with Hygen Test, pH Up, pH Down and Pipette [2 x 250ml] - ($30.30)
Bluelab pH Pen - ($122.00)
Eazy Plug Coco Peat Propagation Tray [12 Cubes] - ($11.50)
Small Cloning Kit with Grow Tent and Eazy Plug Cubes - ($243.00)
This grow kit uses Coco Coir and a professional watering system to grow plants quickly - using the fastest method of growing: Hydroponics.
Use the Bucket Company's professional pots combined with Aqua Gardening's automatic irrigation setup to make growing easy!
Complete instructions for setup and maintenance included, along with the nutrients to grow greens, flowering vegetables and almost any type of plant.
Shipping daily Australia-Wide from Brisbane.
- 1 x Sticky Fly Traps [Single]
- 1 x Hygen Coco Brick [5kg]
- 1 x Nakajima Digital Timer with 12 Programs and 1 Second Timing
- 16 x Pipe Clamp / Ratchet Clip [19mm]
- 1 x Barbed End Plug [19mm]
- 1 x Black Poly Crate Lid For 32 or 52L [1 Lid]
- 4 x Barbed Elbow [19mm]
- 1 x Aqua One Maxi Water Pump 
- 1 x Hygen Coco Nutrients Starter Kit
- 1 x Black Poly Crate Tub 52L [1 Tub]
- 4 x Barbed Tee [19mm]
- 1 x The Bucket Company 3 Gallon Planter Kit 6 Pot System (Black)
- 3 x Black Straight 25mm Garden Poly Pipe [1m]
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||60.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.