Shipping & Click & Collect
Hydroponics Garden Equipment in Australia
For premium hydroponics garden equipment, supplies and kits, shop online with Aqua Gardening. We offer same day shipping, Click&Collect and express courier services Australia-wide. All items are sent are insured and wrapped discreetly in black to ensure safe delivery. Learn more about our shipping services below.
We are currently offering free shipping with the following terms:
- A minimum shopping cart total of $100.
- Excludes bulky items, in general this means over 10kg dead weight and 10kg cubic weight.
- Excludes Dangerous Good products like Oxy Plus, "Hygen pH up & Down".
- Excludes Regional Areas and the Northern Territory. Determine if your address is eligible in the Shopping Cart shipping quote with over $100 of products in the cart. Free Shipping will not appear if the delivery postcode is outside of the Free Shipping area, or if your items are too bulky or heavy.
- Excludes eBay purchases.
- Shipped with ATL (authority to leave) using our choice of post or courier. Please specify a safe place to leave the delivery at your address during checkout.
- We sometimes use Australia Post to deliver your order with Free Shipping, even if you selected the "Courier - Free" option. This depends on your location.
- We use Courier’s Please, Fastway Couriers and TNT Express. Please email us if you prefer a specific courier.
- In the case that your location is not serviced by these couriers, we will use another service (including Australia Post) that delivers to your location.
- In some cases, including small towns, the delivery will go to their nearest depot or a designated collection point in the closest town.
- Note: You must supply a street address for courier delivery. We will request your street address (and any additional shipping cost) if a PO Box is provided with the courier delivery option.
Australia Post Delivery
- Parcels require signature on delivery (or at pickup if delivery is missed).
- Deliveries to PO Boxes require the Australia Post shipping method.
- Australia Post shipping is available for items up to 100cm long.
- We may request your approval to change the shipping method if the item does not meet Australia Post shipping requirements.
Same Day Shipping
All stocked items purchased in the online store before 1pm EST on weekdays are sent on the same day. In rare cases, couriers do not make their set pickup time and dispatch may be delayed until the following day.
Items purchased online can be picked up from the rear loading bay or in-store during business hours.
- Complete your order online
- Select Click&Collect in the checkout
- Your order will be prepared and you will receive an email that your goods are ready for collection. Your order will be packed discreetly (excluding bulky items ie. grow media)
- Come with your order confirmation (printed or on mobile) and present it to a team member to receive your order.
Our Click&Collect address is:
Aqua Gardening Shop
3 / 4 Billabong Street
Open Mon - Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm, Sat 9:00am to 3:00pm
Damage to Products During Shipping
Once you receive your order, open and test it even if you do not intend to use it immediately. In the case you have received your goods damaged:
Damaged in delivery claims need to be lodged within 7 days of receiving goods otherwise we can not process your claim.
If you purchased with an account
- Login into your account online
- Click on Resolution Centre
- Open a New Dispute and follow the steps
- You will receive a dispute number and we will contact you with further details
If you don’t have an Aqua Gardening account
- Email us with your order ID and the issue
- We will open an account for you to follow the steps in the Resolution Centre
Claims for damage during shipping must be made within 7 days of receiving your delivery.
Shipping Method and Free Eligibility
- Check on the product page to find out if an item is eligible for free shipping.
- To get a shipping estimate use the shipping calculation tab, cart or checkout.
- Why didn’t I get a shipping estimate? If a product is bulky, eg. preformed ponds or full sized kits, or if you live outside our regular courier zone, you may not get a shipping quote. This does not mean we can't ship to you, it just means we will need to get a special quote from the courier, as this will be cheaper for you. Please place your order as a quote and contact us via email with your quote number. We will then send you a quote for the shipping of your order.
Have a delivery question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org