Shipping and Click & Collect
For premium hydroponics garden equipment, supplies and kits, shop online with Aqua Gardening. We offer same day shipping, Click & Collect and express courier services Australia-wide. All items sent are insured and wrapped discreetly to ensure safe delivery. Learn more about our shipping services below.
We are currently offering free shipping with the following terms:
- A minimum shopping cart total of $249.00.
- Excludes 'Dangerous Goods' products like Hygen pH up & Down solutions - these can severely burn a person if they leak.
- Excludes Bulky items. This generally means over 60kg dead weight/cubic weight and a length or width over 1 metre. This is covered in our Oversize Shipping below.
- Orders are shipped with ATL (Authority to Leave) using our choice of post or courier. Please specify a safe place to leave the delivery at your address during checkout.
- Excludes items that require a Pallet to ship. More details are covered in the Pallet Shipping terms below.
- For addresses in Australia Only.
- Aqua Gardening reserves the right to change or alter this policy at any time.
Flat Rate Shipping (Insured)
- A Flat Shipping Rate is available on all applicable orders for a delivery fee of $12.95. (As of 30-11-22 this is $18.95 for WA due to the rail issues creating extra Courier charges to us).
- This does not include bulky or palletised orders which are covered below in Oversize Shipping and Pallet Shipping.
- The Flat Rate applies to all regions in Australia. (Excluding WA from 30-11-22).
- We use Australia Post, Courier’s Please, Aramex, Direct Freight and Toll.
- In the case that your location is not serviced by these couriers, we will use another service (including Australia Post) that delivers to your location.
- In some cases, including small towns, the delivery will go to the nearest depot or a designated collection point in the closest town.
- Note: You must supply a street address for the delivery of Bulky Items as couriers cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- Estimated delivery times are provided but not guaranteed.
- Delivery delays may occur due to factors beyond our control.
Oversize Shipping (Insured)
- An order will not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping and therefore be applicable for Oversize Shipping when:
- The length or width of the total order is greater than 1 metre or;
- The cubic weight is greater than 60kg/60ltr or;
- The total order requires palletising.
- Shipping will be calculated via our Courier providers depending on final cubic weight and destination at the checkout.
- Parcels require signature on delivery (or at pickup if delivery is missed).
Pallet Shipping (Insured)
- Single item orders that require a Pallet to ship will be available under a flat rate framework.
- City/Metro areas Flat Rate = $300.00
- Regional areas Flat Rate = $700.00
Same Day Shipping
All stocked items purchased in the online store before 1pm EST on weekdays are sent on the same day. In rare cases, couriers do not make their set pickup time and dispatch may be delayed until the following day.
Click & Collect
Items purchased online can be picked up from the rear loading bay or in-store during business hours.
- Complete your order online
- Select Click & Collect in the checkout
- Your order will be prepared and you will receive an email that your goods are ready for collection. Your order will be packed discreetly (excluding bulky items ie. grow media)
- Come with your order confirmation (printed or on a mobile device) and present it to a team member to receive your order.
Click & Collect Address
Aqua Gardening Shop
3 / 4 Billabong Street
Click & Collect Hours
Mon to Fri 9pm-5pm
Damage To Products During Shipping
When you receive your order, please open and test it even if you do not intend to use it immediately. If you have received damaged goods, a claim needs to be lodged within 7 days of receiving the goods, otherwise we can not process your claim.
What Happens If My Order Does Not Arrive?
Aqua Gardening ships all orders with a tracking number. All orders are sent with ATL “Authority To Leave”. If you have not received your order yet, please follow the instructions below:
- Check the tracking status of your order to see its current status. If you package is not yet marked as “delivered”, then you can contact the courier company and open a case. You can also get us involved by opening a dispute in your account, and we will open a case as well.
In case the order is marked as “delivered” then:
- Check with the other people in your household to see if they have received your order already.
- Check with your next door neighbours to see if they received your package while you were away. It is very common for couriers to leave packages with your neighbours if they know you're not at home.
- Contact the freight company to see if there was a issue with scanning.
If none of the above worked and the courier has proof that they delivered your package, then the package may have been stolen from your front door. In this case Aqua Gardening will not be liable for the loss of your items. You can claim the loss with your home insurance company. It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide a safe place for packages. Aqua Gardening will assist in all cases of delivery issues and lost packages, but if there is proof of delivery for the address you provided to us, then unfortunately we are unable to compensate you for the loss of your package.
Return To Sender Policy
In the case that your order has been returned to us by the shipping provider we will contact you via email immediately.
If you don't claim your parcel within 2 weeks we will cancel your order.
Order with regularly stocked items will be cancelled and credit in the value of the products will be applied to your customer account.
Orders with a special order items will be cancelled and you will not be eligible for a credit.
- All credits do not include the original shipping cost.
- We will charge a shipping fee to re-send your order even if your order was eligible for free shipping.
- Aqua Gardening will not guaranty the availability of stock after an order has been cancelled.
Return to sender usually occurs due to an incorrect address or a refusal to receive the order by the customer.
If the Return to sender is due to a fault of Aqua Gardening these terms are not applied.
Shipping Method & Free Eligibility
- The vast majority of products are eligible for Free Shipping. To find out if it is not eligible, visit a product page and a product that has a Bulky Item tag is not eligible for free shipping, those without are eligible.
- To get a shipping estimate use the shipping calculation tab, cart or checkout.
- Why didn’t I get a shipping estimate? If a product is bulky, eg. preformed ponds or full sized kits, or if you live outside our regular courier zone, you may not get a shipping quote. This does not mean we can't ship to you, it just means we will need to get a special quote from the courier. Please place your order as a quote and contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your quote number. We will promptly send you a quote for the shipping cost of your order.
Have a delivery question? Please contact us