The KES 2.0 Automated LED Smart Grow Cabinet is suitable for small to medium plants and features LED grow lighting and 3 shelves with lighting above the plants, and some side wall lighting on the lowest level for the taller plants. Also known as the KES 2.0 Indoor Farm, we have tried and tested it here at Aqua Gardening with great results. The additional height between the lowest level and the second level is great for larger plants such as Cherry Tomatoes while the top two levels are great for Strawberries, Leafy Greens, Herbs and Sprouts just like in the Verson 1.
Additional features of the KES 2.0 over the KES 1.0:
- The KES 2.0 features more height between 2nd and 3rd layer with additional LED side lighting
- This model is great for growing Cherry Tomatoes and larger plants in the taller bottom layer with added LED side lights
Benefits of the Automated LED Grow Cabinet Version 2:
- Enclosed Environment
- No need to add pesticides!
- Intelligent control - Temperature and Humidity
- Easy Operation
- Perfect for growing Leaf Vegetables, Micro Greens and Bean Seedlings and Sprouts, along with Cherry Tomatoes and Strawberries.
Automated Grow Cabinet Features
- Special designed with double layer hollow toughened glass door to block sunlight and protect eyes from LEDs
- Special seeding box - grow seeds in the seeding box first, then transfer to upper layer blank spaces to shorten seedling and grow time
- Professional LED lights designed for the appropriate spectrum
- Lockable to prevent childred from playing with the equipment
- Low noise level
- Wheels to make manouvering easy
- Grow Quantity - 3 layers with 68 planting holes
- Refrigeration Method - Compression Refrigeration
- Light Source - LED Grow Light
- Emitting Colour - Blue, White, Red
- Temperature Range - 14-34°C
- Humidity Range - 50-75%
- Input Voltage - 110/220V AC
- Rated Power - 163W
- Product Size - 600mm x 685mm x 1495mm
- Weight - 110kg
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||150.00 kg|
|Type||Kits - Complete|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.