- Contains 6 months feed
- Plus trace elements
- WaterSmart Technology
- All purpose
Debco Pot Power Mix contains quality key additives to deliver optimal growth for a broad range of potted indoor and outdoor plants. Specifically formulated with a higher soluble nitrogen mix for the best possible plant establishment and development.
When to use: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Controlled Release Fertiliser - Distributes nutrients as plants need it, up to 6 months
- Wetting Agent - Ensures nutrients get to the root zone
- Trace Elements - Micro-nutrients vital to plant growth
- Water Storing Crystals - Absorbs and retains water in the mix
- Growth Stimulants - Encourages strong plant development
- Materials used in the production of Debco potting mixes are sourced from renewable and sustainable resources where possible
- Pot Power has been designed for gardeners that are looking for the best possible results for potted plants
HOW TO USE
- Debco Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required
- Pot as many plants as possible at one time, gathering them all together along with clean containers and the potting mix.
- Give each plant a thorough watering an hour or so in advance, and allow to drain.
- Select a clean container approximately 25mm wider than the original and partly fill with the mixture.
- Turn the plant out of its present container and loosen root ball gently.
- Position the plants in the container and check levels and fill with new potting mix.
- Gently tap the container bottom on the ground to allow the mixture to settle. Do not firm or pack down.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- Debco Pot Power Potting Mix contains a balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Initial soaking after potting is essential and then a regular watering programme is important.
- Protect the plant from heat and strong sunlight for a few days and keep moist. Water only when the growing mixture feels dry.
- We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
- This product contains micro-organisms
- Avoid breathing dust or mists
- Wear a particulate mask it dusty
- We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
- Wash hands immediately after use
- Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in potting mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
60 Day Returns - Not available for this product, please contact us if you have any issues. More details...