In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Grotek Solo Tek Bloom Nutrient
A one-part bloom fertilizer that is easy to use and highly effective on a range of crops. Formulated for flowering and fruiting, Solo-Tek Bloom provides optimum nutrient ratios for prolific flowering and fruiting. Highly effective as a stand-alone fertilizer; the results are even more explosive with added supplements. A Highly Concentrated Formula with Humates to Enhance Nutrient Uptake and Flower And Fruit Development
SOLO-TEK by Grotek is a complete, soil/soilless, revolutionary organic-based nutrient system. It is a scientifically-designed one-part nutrient system, where nutrients and supplements from different organic/inorganic sources are combined to provide an ideal nutrient environment and optimum plant production.
SOLO-TEK is comprised of a minumum of 50% organically-derived plant nutrients, with all plant growth stimulants 100% organic, derived from natural plant resources. SOLO-TEK also contains a variety of amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, and carbohydrates, all derived from natural plant sources. SOLO-TEK is the only product of its kind that possesses such a very high nutrient concentration, along with organic chelating agents.
This one-part solution will provide everything the plant needs during the floral development stage. And all growers from professional to novice will find it very easy to use.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.