The NWT All Seasons Dehumidifier is a versatile 35 litre/day all-year-round model ideal for cooler climates, but just as effective in warmer ones. Its energy-efficient ceramic heater allows for effective use in cooler temperatures. This model is suited to larger rooms measuring up to 50m². The perfect dehumidifier for all seasons.
- 35L of moisture extraction per day
- Energy-efficient 1250w ceramic heater (heats room to max 25˚C)
- Suitable for room sizes up to 50m² or 125m³ (deep down drying)
- Full electronic controls
- LED room temp/humidity/24 hr timer
- Variable humidity settings
- Large removable 5.5L water tank
- Full water tank auto shut-off
- Dual fan speed & auto-defrost
- Easy mobility - sturdy castor wheels/handles
- Water level gauge
- Continuous drainage feature*
- Operates as an economical clothes dryer
- Icludes 1 metre drainage hose
Voltage/Frequency: 220-240V, 50HZ
Power Input: 520W
Noise Level: 48dBA
Refrigerant: R-410a, 160g (CFC FREE)
Moisture Removal: 35 litres/day (30°C @ 80% RH)
Recommended Room Size: 50m², or 125m³
Water Tank Capacity: 5.5 litres
Dimensions (w x d x h): 34cm x 25cm x 54cm
Weight: 13.8 kg
Power Control: Electronic
Running Temperature: 5-32˚C
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||15.00 kg|
|Type||Dehumidifiers and Aircons|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.