Rosin Bag 32 Micron 15 x 10cm [1 Bag]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
What Are Rosin Micron Bags?
Rosin Micron bags are made of a Nylon mesh that is used as a filter to separate the cannabis plant from the cannabinoid oils. They are similar to a coffee filter and come in different grades that are measured in the unit of microns (1 micron is 1/1000th of a millimetre). Rosin in one of the only extraction methods that doesn't use solvent to separate the cannabis oils from the plant. We have 32 micron and 75 micron rosin bags available.
How To Use Rosin Micron Bags?
Break your desired material down into a small from and fill the rosin bag. Fold over the edge so nothing can escape. Place the rosin bag and material into a rosin press. As the plates compress the bag, the heat and the pressure will press out the oils from the cannabis flower through the holes in the rosin bag. It's as simple as that, you now have fresh rosin!
Double Bagging with Rosin Bags?
If you are pressing with a serious tonnage, we do recommend double bagging for each press. This way you can ensure you will not have particles from the pressing :)
Also - make sure you de-stalk before you pack the Rosin Bag! Don't rip or blow out your bags this way, make sure it is prepared.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.01 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
Shipping via untracked Envelope for very small items
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.