AQUA-TANKs are manufactured from high quality, BPA free, non-toxic 500D UV resistant heavy-duty PVC.
The easy to assemble AQUA-TANK, collects beneficial rainwater from your roof gutters to use for watering your plants or it is equally suitable indoors.
Grow healthy, happy plants, reduce your water bills and play your part in helping the environment. And in the off season, your AQUA-TANK can be folded up and neatly stored away and brought out again when your garden needs it the most, in the warmer months.
AQUA-TANK is very popular with the hydroponic and horticulture industries as reservoirs and nutrient tanks due to their high quality and reliability. Fits where other tanks or reservoirs can’t and can be packed away in seconds!
400L AQUA-TANK Features:
- 100% Australian owned & built for Australian conditions.
- BPA Free
- Easy to assemble, no tools required.
- Folds down for compact storage, fits where other tanks can’t.
- Easy to store when not in use.
- Overflow valve.
- Tap connects to standard hose.
- Access hole and filter in lid.
- Non-toxic UV-resistant 500D PVC material.
- Reinforced stitching.
- High quality fittings and materials ensure longevity.
- Feed chart pocket.
- Size when full: Diameter: 68cm / Height: 110cm
- Box Size and Weight: 112cm x 18.5cm x 12.5cm / 4.8kg
- 1 x Non-toxic UV-resistant 500D PVC Tank
- 6 x Support legs
- 1 x Tap and 2 rubber washers with click adaptor to suit standard garden hose fitting.
- 1 x Filter in the lid to remove any leaves or debris (available only for the 100L, 225L, 400L, 750L and 1000L).
- 1 x Overflow valve and 2 rubber washers (available only for the 100L, 225L, 400L, 750L and 1000L).
Directions of Use
- Position your AQUA-TANK near a downpipe on a firm flat surface.
- Position the end of the downpipe to the filtered opening on the lid of the tank. It may be necessary to cut the downpipe and/or add an elbow joint. Alternatively, unzip a portion of the lid and insert the downpipe onto the tank, but this will not allow for any filtering.
- Add about 50mm of water to the tank to give it stability while waiting for rainfall.
- Once water is collected in your AQUA-TANK, water can be emptied through the spout using a standard garden hose, or unzip the lid and dip a watering can or similar to water your plants.
- Periodically check the filter to remove any debris.
- The overflow valve can be kept closed or opened as needed.
- You may connect a hose to the overflow valve to divert water to a preferred location or to multiple tanks.
- If you live in an area where you may experience freezing conditions during the winter months, ideally you should empty your tank and store in a mild environment.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
1 Year Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...