Warranty and 60 Day returns
Australia’s online hydroponic shop
At Aqua Gardening, we specialise in a range of hydroponic, aquaponic and pond supplies and equipment to enhance your gardening. Based in Brisbane, our range of products is available online for delivery across Australia. Find out about our warranty and 60 day returns below.
60 day change of mind returns
- We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. This is valid for up to 60 days after your purchase.
- If you don’t have your receipt or bank statement showing the purchase, date and amount, we will attempt to find the transaction. If we can’t validate the sale, no refund will be provided.
- Goods must be returned to us at your cost.
- If products are shipped back, the original packaging must be intact without marks otherwise a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
- The following are sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless they fall under a warranty claim:
- Nutrients, additives, lamps / lights / CFLs, growing media, fish food, and liquid pond treatments.
- Custom made items, for example NFT channels and aluminium frames cut to specification.
- Special orders, for products not regularly stocked.
- Any items specifically cut to size at your request
- Commercial quantities
At Aqua Gardening we choose our product range carefully to ensure the products we sell are of high quality. If we notice a product line has been returned multiple times, we will discontinue the product this is why your feedback and product reviews are much appreciated to maintain the high quality of the products we offer.
Many of our products come with a manufacturer's warranty. Please refer to the Information tab on each product for the warranty details. In addition, our products come with guarantees under Australian Consumer Law.
We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where goods are faulty and withing their warranty period.
We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where goods are wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you, this claim must be lodged no longer than 14 days of receiving your order.
We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where goods are missing a component, damaged or lost in transit, this claim must be lodged no longer than 7 days of receiving your order.
To keep it simple, Aqua Gardening will handle most of the warranty claims for you, so you do not need to contact the manufacturer or shipping carrier.
If you want to start a claim on any of the above please follow this guide:
If you purchased with an account
- Login into your account online
- Click on Resolution Centre
- Open a New Dispute and follow the steps
- You will receive a dispute number and we will contact you with further details
If you don’t have an Aqua Gardening account
- Email us with your order ID and the issue
- We will open an account for you to follow the steps in the Resolution Centre
- We will contact you within 1 business day with further instructions.
For a valid warranty claim, the item must be free from damage, misuse, and modification.
- The item must have been correctly serviced, installed and maintained as per the instruction manual.
- The item must include all the original components and parts.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to Aqua Gardening.
- Where the item is found to be faulty, we will return the working item to you at our cost.
- Fees will apply where the item is found to be in working order, where it is not covered by warranty, or the fault is not warranty related, such as being faulty due to damage, misuse or negligence.
- A warranty claim will not be processed without the return of the original product.
For product purchased in store: