Hygen pH 4 Buffer [250ml] - ($10.00)
Hygen pH 7 Buffer [250ml] - ($10.00)
Hygen Probe Cleaner Solution [250ml] - ($11.00)
Bluelab pH & EC Probe Care Kit - ($36.80)
The Bluelab Sample Pot allows you to place probes directly into the chamber for direct measurement of nutrient solution. It is perfect to use when reservoir is located more than 2 meters (6.5 feet) from your controller unit. All fittings are included for complete convenience.
Customise Your Growing Setup
With the Bluelab Sample Pot, you’ll be able to measure your reservoir parameters – even when you’re working within a large growing environment. This sample pot has been specially designed for setups where your reservoir is more than 2 metres or 6.5 feet away from your controller unit.
To start monitoring your parameters, simply place your controller unit’s probes directly into the Bluelab Sample Pot chamber for direct measurement of your nutrient solution. For the ultimate convenience, all the fittings you need are included with your Bluelab Sample Pot.
Bluelab Sample Pot compatibility
The Bluelab Sample Pot is compatible for use with all the following products: Bluelab Guardian Monitor, Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect, Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline, Bluelab pH Controller, Bluelab pH Controller Connect, Bluelab Pro Controller, Bluelab PeriPod and Bluelab Dosetronic models.
Made With Growers In Mind
Made in New Zealand. All Bluelab products are designed with growers, for growers - so you can relax knowing that the Bluelab Sample Pot will help you carry out the essential tasks that come with everyday growing.
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.80 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.