In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
This thermometer-hygrometer easily measures both the temperature and humidity. The Cultiv8 model has been sold and relied upon by Aqua Gardening and our customers for years.
Benefits of the Cultiv8 Thermo-Hygrometer
- Thermometer and Hygrometer records maximum and minimum readings.
- Measure the indoor humidity and temperature of your grow area or tent.
- 1.5m lead with stainless steel probe for outdoor temperature readings.
- Easily switch between degrees Celsius and degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boasts an accuracy of plus or minus 5%.
- Indoor temperature range of -9 degrees Celsius to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Outdoor temperature range of -50 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Strong stand to display the screen.
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries are required (not included)
Why get a Grow Room thermometer and hygrometer?
Excessive humidity and heat will slow down the growth of your plant or cause damage. This thermometer lets you track the min and max temps and humidity in order to know when you need to make changes in the environment to speed up plant growth.
Cultiv8 Thermometer Hygrometer Bonus!
This digital display features a green backlight triggered with a button on the front. Use this when in the dark to avoid interference with the plant night cycle while observing readings.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.20 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.