PondMAX EVO2 Series Low Voltage Pump [EV1910-DC]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The Low Voltage Pondmax EVO pumps come supplied with a child and garden friendly 12 Volt transformer, and they also feature anti burn-out technology. The range of sizes also includes a fountain kit to create stunning water features. The fountain fittings include a foaming nozzle, multi-jet nozzle and a water bell nozzle. Easy installation is another big benefit with this pump range, as they can be installed without the use of any tools.
The Pondmax Low Voltage pond pumps are available with 4 different flow rates, ranging from 1800 L/hr with the EV1910-DC up to 4600 L/hr with the EV4910-DC.
Pondmax EVO2 Low Voltage Pond Pump Benefits:
- Wide Range of Applications
- Child Friendly 12 Volts (240V compatible in Australia)
- Solar Power Compatible
- Fountain Kit with various attachments supplied
- Anti Burn-Out Technology
- Continuous Running Capability
- All pumps in the EVO2 range come with a generous 2+1 Year Warranty
PondMax EVO 2 Low Voltage Pump Range Specifications
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)||1800||2800||3800||4600|
|Max Head Height (m)||2.1||2.95||4.6||5.1|
|Power Usage (Watts AC)||12||20||27||45|
|Power Usage (Watts DC)||13||24||37||45|
|Pump Voltage (Volts DC)||12||12||12||12|
|Cable Length (m)||10||10||10||10|
|Pump Outlet Size (mm)||25||25||25||25|
|Pump Inlet Size (mm)||25||25||25||25|
|Suitable For Bio Filter||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions Approx, L x W x H (mm)||180x115x110||180x115x110||180x115x110||180x115x110|
Pondmax Low Voltage EVO Pumps Further Details
The pumps are supplied with a 240V AC transformer to be plugged into the wall to an Australian mains supply. Pondmax EVO pumps are actually 12V DC powered and will require a DC power supply if not powered by the included 240 Volt transformer. The transformer plugs into a normal household 240 Volt AC power, and has an output of 12V DC up to 5.0 Amps.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||3.00 kg|
|Type||Pumps - 240V|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.