PondMAX PV Water Pump [PV650]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Clearpond Biostarter Beneficial Pond Bacteria [500ml] - ($36.80)
API Tap Water Conditioner [30ml] - ($5.90)
Serenity Pond Algae Blocks [20g] - ($9.24)
PondMAX PV series water feature pumps are a great quality pump for the price. With incorporated flow adjusters they are a perfect pond pump to complement small waterfeatures. We have also found them to be useful in hydroponic and aquaponic systems, as they can withstand slightly salty water. Don't be fooled by their model number, each pump can pump more water than you would imagine.
The PV range of water pumps are submersible pumps and shouldn't be installed outside of water or "dry-run".
Pondmax PV Pump Features
- 2 + 1 year warranty
- Built in flow adjuster
- Small pre filter sponge inside black grill at the front
- Fountain kit included
- Continuous running capability
- Rubberised cable suitable for use underwater.
- Attachments for 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch tubes (13mm or 19mm) on the outlet - see table below - included fittings may change.
PondMAX PV Water Pump Specifications
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)||850||1300||1900||2700|
|Max Head Height (m)||1.5||1.85||2.2||2.7|
|Power Usage (Watts)||22||30||35||75|
|Voltage (Volts AC)||240||240||240||240|
|Cable Length (m)||10||10||10||10|
|Suggested Tubing Size||13mm||20mm||20mm||25mm|
|Pump Inlet Size (inch BSP)||NA||1/2" (F)||1/2" (F)||1" (F)|
|Pump Outlet Size (inch BSP)||1/2" (F)||1/2" (F)||1/2" (F)||1/2" (F)|
|Suitable For Bio Filter||No||No||No||No|
|Dimensions - Approx (cm) LxWxH||115x68x77||130x73x85||140x80x93|
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.30 kg|
|Type||Pumps - 240V|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.