In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The Professor’s Original Nutrient offers a complete solution for both the Grow and Bloom cycles without the need to buy separate Grow and Bloom formulations.
The unique formula is made with quality chelated elements, enabling plants to process them efficiently and ensuring great results in all stages of plant growth.
Made under strict quality controls using only the highest grade minerals and trace elements, guaranteeing the highest possible quality and nutrient absorption.
Designed for both indoor and outdoor gardening.
Suitable for Rockwool, Perlite, Vermiculite, Expanded Clay, Coco Fibre and Soil.
How to Apply Professor's Nutrient
Hydroponics : Fill reservoir with water, then add Professor’s Original Part A at a rate required to achieve the EC reading provided on the feed chart, then add Professor’s Original Part B at the same rate. The amounts of Part A and Part B required each week will change, this will depend on what other products are being add and what EC values you are trying to achieve.
After reaching your goal EC, Adjust pH between 5.5 – 6.4.
For optimum results change reservoir weekly.
Outdoor : For outdoor plants apply at half strength.
Seedlings : For seedlings and cuttings apply at quarter strength or ideally us the Professor’s Starter Soak.
Foliar : Lightly mist your foliage at a rate of no more than 2ml of Part A and 2ml of Part B per 1L of water. Apply once to twice weekly
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.30 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.