In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Autopot Hydrotank Reservoir Water Tank [35L] - ($38.00)
Perlite / Vermiculite 70-30 Grow Media [15L] - ($21.00)
Barbed Tee [4mm] - ($0.28)
Black 4mm Flexible Water Tubing [10m] - ($8.72)
The Autopot Hydrotray single module is designed to take a single pot. This allows you to have complete control on the spacing of the plants in a hydroponics system. The Autopot Hydrotray single pot module is ideal for growing larger or deep rooting plants. The black 12" module uses a fitted valve cover to locate the Smart-valve in the tray.
Autopot Hydrotray Single Contents:
- 1 x Hydrotray Single 12"
- 1 x Smart-valve
- 1 x Smart-valve Cover
- 1 x Tubing and 4mm Tap
- 1 x Autopot Fabric Pot 20L
- 1 x Marix root control mat
For more information on the Autopot Hydrotray single pot module please refer to the Autopot Web page by clicking here.
How to plant the Hydrotray Single
Aqua Gardening recommends different growing medias for different plants. For the majority of plants, a mix of perlite and vermiculite is best for this system. Pure 100% Coco coir can be a little to damp in this system, and using 100% clay pebbles can result in too much root dry out. We recommend Coco coir and clay balls for advanced growers.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.