In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The Autopot Hydropak Starter Kit consists of everything you need to start growing effortlessly with hydroponics.
- Works by gravity
- Easy to use. No need to check for conductivity (EC) & acidity (pH) daily.
- Accurate watering with no run-off at all. Saves water and nutrients.
- Can be left unattended for weeks.
- Simply "add-a-tee" to attach more planter systems to the same reservoir later.
- Be amazed at the speed your plants grow!
Autopot Hydropak components
- 1 Smart-valve
- 1 grow tray/lid
- 2 x 250mm (10 inch) pots
- 2 litres of nutrients A/B
- 8 litres of perlite/vermiculitre mix
- 1 x 35L Reservoir - Water tank has a very small area - just 32 x 22cm.
- 1 x 4mm filter
- 2m x 4mm tubing
- 2 x root control mats
- Instruction booklet
The Hydrostarter Kit is a great way to begin with Hydroponics!
When you are starting with hydroponics, there is alot to learn. With this kit, you do not need to pay close attention to pH or watch water levels in the reservoir as closely as other kits and other hydroponic systems. At Aqua Gardening, we highly recommend this kit to get started, and it's something many of us use at home. The key benefit of being "set-and-forget" this kit has makes it an easy choice! Show your family and friends the speed and ease of hydroponics, with a great starter kit!
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
1 Year (Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.