In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The Mini SmartPot is the first product to use the newly revised Smart Valve MK3 giving even greater control over the plants water requirements. Completely self contained with it's own 1.2 litre reservoir feeding the plants on demand. The Mini SmartPot stands 14cm high with a diameter of 18cm. It is a twin-wall auto watering pot with a smart-valve that keeps the water level constant. Details:
- Ideal for small orchids or herbs, etc...
- Can be used indoors on a window sill
- Pot size - 18cm diameter and 14 cm height
- Reservoir - 1.2 litres
How Does the Smart Pot work?
- The outer wall of the smart pot is the reservoir.
- The inner wall has a water level which is regulated by a miniature smart valve.
- The plant takes up water as needed and the smart valve keeps the water level constant.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.